Taken by Supriya Pava

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Featured Artist: K Da Loctician

Kdaloctician






Kelly-Ann King (Also known as K the Loctician) is a passionate hair stylist who specializes in Dread Locs and natural hair care but is versatile and talented enough to meet any challenge. 


Her relationship with natural hair began at the young impressionable age of 9 years when she perfected her first braid. She fell in love with that very first braid and since then it was clear that this was her calling.

"I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. This is where my heart is" K admits.
Kdaloctician hard at work
With 5+ years experience under her belt she explains "You have to have the love and drive for locs. You must love and nurture them so they can grow healthy and strong." This impassioned drive as well as her ability to master her craft, branch out and create unique styles, sets K apart from other stylists who simply "do" hair.

Currently K's shop is located downtown Brooklyn at 295 Livingston St, Brooklyn NY. She can be reached at (347)-735-7764 or visit her site http://www.facebook.com/pages/Locs-of-Royalty

Original Styles By K Da Loctician


2 comments:

  1. Ima have to go see her! I need a do for my graduation pics. I hope her peices are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she will give you a stunning look for your graduation and her prices are very reasonable! I can hook you up with her if you call me or call her number; 347-735-7764.

      Delete